Chapter 49: Printed books, newspapers, pictures and other products of the printing industry, manuscripts, typescripts and plans
NIL (Not taxable)
1. Printed books, including Braille books  and newspaper, periodicals & journals , maps, atlas, chart & globe 
4902 Newspapers, journals and periodicals, whether or not illustrated or containing advertising material. 4905 Maps and hydrographic or similar charts of all kinds, including atlases, wall maps, topographical plans and globes, printed.
5% Tax bracket
4901 Brochures, leaflets and similar printed matter, whether or not in single sheets.
12% Tax bracket
All goods not specified elsewhere
1. 4903 Children’s picture, drawing or colouring books.
2. 4904 Music, printed or in manuscript, whether or not bound or illustrated.
3. 4906 Plans and drawings for architectural, engineering, industrial, commercial, topographical or similar purposes, being originals drawn by hand; hand-written texts; photographic reproductions on sensitised paper and carbon copies of the foregoing.
4. 4907 Unused postage, revenue or similar stamps of current or new issue in the country in which they have, or will have, a recognised face value; stampimpressed paper; banknotes; cheque forms; stock, share or bond certificates and similar documents of title.
5. Transfers (decalcomanias) 
6. 4909 Printed or illustrated postcards; printed cards bearing personal greetings, messages or announcements, whether or not illustrated, with or without envelopes or trimmings.
7. 4910 Calendars of any kind, printed, including calendar blocks.
8. 4911 Other printed matter, including printed pictures and photographs; such as Trade advertising material, Commercial catalogues and the like, printed Posters, Commercial catalogues, Printed inlay cards, Pictures, designs and photographs, Plan and drawings for architectural engineering, industrial, commercial, topographical or similar purposes reproduced with the aid of computer or any other devices.
18% Tax bracket
28% Tax bracket