Aligarh Development Authority (Fee For Inspection or Obtaining Copies of Documents and Maps) Regulations, 1983
1. Short title and commencement.
4. Permission not to be given.
5. Extracts not to be given.
7. Proceedings of betterment charge.
The Aligarh Development Authority (Fee For Inspection or Obtaining Copies of Documents and Maps) Regulations, 1983
Published vide Notifcation No. 7.648/XXXVII-2-5-DA (1)-81, dated 6th February, 1984, published in U.P. Gazette, Extra., dated 8th February, 1984, pp. 4 and 5.] 030
The following regulations regarding the fee to be paid for inspection or obtaining copies of documents and maps of the Authority are made in exercise of the powers under clause (h) of sub-section (2) of Section 56 of the Uttar Pradesh Urban Planning and Development Act, 1973 (President’s Act No. 11 of 1973) as re-enacted with modifications by the Uttar Pradesh President’s Acts. (Re-enactment with Modifications) Act, 1974 (U.P. Act No. 30 of 1974) by the Aligarh Development Authority, after previous approval of the State Government, under sub-section (1) of Section 56 of the aforesaid Act:
1. Short title and commencement. – (1) These Regulations may be called the Aligarh Development Authority (Fee for Inspection or Obtaining Copies of Documents and Maps) Regulations, 1983.
(2) They shall come into force with effect from the date of their publication in the Gazette.
(3) They shall be applicable to the Aligarh Development Area.
2. Application. – If a person wishes to inspect any record or document or to obtain any copy of any record or document, or extract therefrom belonging to or in the possession of the Development Authority, he shall apply in writing to the Secretary and where any other persons is named or authorised for the same, to the said person, stating clearly the description of the said records or documents.
3. Permission. – Except as otherwise provided in these regulations, after getting the written permission of the Secretary or any other person authorised for the same, a copy of any record or document or extract therefrom belonging to or in the possession of the Development Authority shall be given and the inspection of any such record or document be allowed to any person.
4. Permission not to be given. – No permission shall be given for the inspection of any correspondence between the Development Authority and the Government, or any officer of the Government or in any case where the Secretary considers that public interest would suffer by its disclosure. .
5. Extracts not to be given. – No extract from a document shall be given which when read apart from the rest of the file, is capable of misrepresenting the final order passed by the Development Authority, Chairman or Vice-Chairman or Secretary or any other officer of the Development Authority.
6. Fees. – The following fees shall be charged –
for inspection of any document or record other than a minute book or assessment list –
(a) for the first hour or fraction of an hour …
(b) for every subsequent hour or fraction thereof …
for inspection of any index register for purposes of finding or tracing any document for each year’s search …
for inspection of Register of Permission for the Development regarding each permission …
for inspection of the Register of Licences to Architects, etc, regarding each licence …
(i) for a copy of an ordinary petition or making extract from may document or officer record …
(a) for the first two hundred words or under – …
(b) for every additional hundred words or fraction …
(ii) in case the copy is required urgently …
(iii) if original is in tabular form …
Double the charges for (1) above
(6) for Plans:
(i) for a copy of a plan for which a tracing has to be prepared:
(a) On Ferro Paper -@ Rs. 5.00 per square foot of Ferro paper or part thereof for the first copy and Rs. 0.75 per square foot or part thereof for every additional copy.
(b) On Ozalid Paper -@ Rs. 5.00 per square foot of Ozalid paper or part thereof for the first copy and Rs. 2.00 per square foot or part thereof for every additional copy.
(ii) for a copy of a plan for which a tracing exists in the Authority’s office:
(a) On Ferro Paper – Rs. 1.75 per square foot of ferro paper or part thereof.
(b) On Ozalid Paper – Rs. 2.00 per square foot of Ozalid paper or part thereof.
Note. – In case an applicant wants copies of the plans urgently then in addition to the copying and other charges listed above, additional fee of Rs. 5.00 per plan in case of clause (i) above and Rs. 2.00 per plan in the case of clause (ii) above shall be charged.
7. Proceedings of betterment charge. – (1) Fee to be charged for a copy of the decisions of the Chairman under sub-section (4) of Section 36 of the Act, namely–
(i) for the first 200 words or under …
(ii) for every additional 100 words or fraction …
(iii) in case the copy is required urgently …
Double of the above rates.
(2) Fee to be charged for inspection of any record pertaining to any proceedings regarding Betterment Charge when permission to inspect is granted by the Chairman of Vice-Chairman, namely-
(i) for first hour …
(ii) for subsequent hours …
Rs. 3.00 per hour
8. (1) Orders made on applications requiring the copy urgently shall have priority over orders made on ordinary delivery applications. Orders on urgent applications and orders or ordinary applications shall have strict priority amongst themselves according to the date and serial number of such order.
(2) A copy for which an order has been made on an urgent application shall be delivered, as a rule, not later than the working day next after the day on which the order made.